AfterDawn Forums

How to hack Ps2 games

This discussion thread has 11 messages.

Well I'll give it to you straight I want to hack BFMC Ps2,and if you've played that game before online you would know about the hackers.They glitch,lag people out,freeze servers,hack accounts(I want some one to hack my account I'v nevere seen it done but a friend of mine has been hacked),hacking clans,and finaly the things that people say they're doing but I don't beleve, using game shark,extended life,a constant gps to find where the players are.
Well yep thats it,I'm mostly want to know how you can hack a game so you can have infanite health,and if I did not mention this is online play.

▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
try and find some forums that are dedicated to this game so you're bound to get more answers there.

Aizman Suspended account
Oh hell yeah i need sum hax too to show them damn hackers!
Post link if anyone finds somekinda hacking things. I will post if i find something...
thats real dirty.
The first thing you need to do is wrap some tin foil around the disc,then you put it in the microwave for 9o seconds, and then remove and immediately get an axe and swing briskly. Your game will be completely hacked, and best of all nobody will have to accuse you of cheating.
Aizman Suspended account
Haha that's so funny(sarcastic)
wait a second you say that you hate the hackers and want to beat them but...your planning to hack urself so ur just as bad. learn the game properly, and put up with hackers, there aint many of them in any game

ther's alot of hackers on counter strike i hate the ones that get automatic headshots that really pisses me off when i die out of nowhere.
Quote:
wait a second you say that you hate the hackers and want to beat them but...your planning to hack urself so ur just as bad. learn the game properly
Totally. It's one thing to cheat on 1 player games, but cheating online is just lame.
xhardc0re Suspended due non-functional email address
Originally posted by eecomp:
Quote:
wait a second you say that you hate the hackers and want to beat them but...your planning to hack urself so ur just as bad. learn the game properly
Totally. It's one thing to cheat on 1 player games, but cheating online is just lame.

Agreed. You can't hack the hackers. You'll only make them more mean & they will hack everyone else even harder. Have you played .hack//G.U.? No matter how strong Haseo became, his enemies always thought they could become stronger than him. *Pffft not with the power of Skeith!

if you're a college student, do NOT settle with the RIAA http://tinyurl.com/37oz2z

~ SlimPS2 v15US, PSP v3.60FW, TaiyoYuden DVD-R, SwapMagic_v3.6 & BreakerPro 1.1 (No mod)
Writer: HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4080N 0G03 SW: DVDDecrypt*r,
lastest Nero Ultra 7 & Alcohol 120% ~
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.