1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omega Drivers, I cant install them!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Waymon3X6, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Well, so heres the problem... I got the latest omega drivers, their Radeon Omega Drivers 3.8.360 (Catalyst 7.4). The thing is, I cant install them! I tried every possible faq on the web, and nothing. I uninstalled the CCC, then my display drivers, restarted and when I try to install the Omega drivers from the .exe, I get to where the point saying "omega drivers will now be installed" but nothing happens!

I restart like i should, and nothing... Just the same old laggy screen, and RivaTuner reports their are no drivers found.

Heres the other part: I go into where the Omega Drivers are installed, and I found the setup to install the actual driver, but when i start it, I get a message saying "INF Error, Video Driver Not Found", and then, when I click OK, I get another message saying "Setup was unable to complete the installation, try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup."

I allready did that, I got the ones from the CD that came with the card (the only stable ones I can find) installed.

Any Help?

Thanks!

2. mafia10

mafia10 Guest

you should have one thread dedicated to yourself as its all about the same thing

3. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

What do you mean by that? Thats what threads are for, so people can help you with your own problems... Well you're a newbie anyways so i shouldn't expect you to know that.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I'm waiting patiently for the moderators to ban mafia10, he's just a troll, and so far they haven't picked up on it.. :mad:

5. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

lol, thanks sam.

Also, can you ask the MODS to close this thread too? i sorted it out... Took about a day though. :( But im happy with the result! :)

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

troll removed (didn't pick up on him before as he seems quite shy)

plus thread closed too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.