AfterDawn Forums

How to play CSO file on PC

This discussion thread has 13 messages.

Ok yes i am a newbie.Or not even that i just have a file called Virtua Tennis 3.cso file.I got it from a friend who got it from one of his clients computers.Anyways i am a tennis fan naturally and want to play it.But none of my mounting software worked.So i seasch for CSO files on the net and i saw its something to do with PSP...I need an emulator or something.Can someone just direct me to the right software and how where and how.Thanks
▼▼ This topic has 12 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
It depends, what FW do you have?
Originally posted by btfan:
It depends, what FW do you have?
He doesnt say he owns a psp, he wants an emulator.

I don't know of any, sorry =[

1.50 >3.30 > 3.50 > lumines > 1.50 > 3.40 OE-A > 3.52 M33
Dam...No i dont own one..Probably get in triouble for that.Surely there must be an emulator somewhere.Otheriwse i must just buy the game.Its quit a penny here in SA.

Thanks
eadk5 download devhook here http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/794

this pack has been designed to play files off the psp and pc
armorthis Account closed as per user's own request
Buying the game won't help you if it's for PSP and you don't have a PSP...
Ok i downlaoded devhook..how do one run it.there is no exe to run.just a few folders with files in it...please help.this is all greak to me!!!!!
did u download the Ultimate Installer USB Edition v0.2
i downloaded and installed v0.3...i mean is it possible playing an game STANDALONE without a PSP on your computer...it cannot be that difficult.

There is no exe..Just dont understand it!!
So i guess i am screwed then.Cause i need to have a psp then.i dont have ons.JUST the CSO...dam was sure you can run it just like it is..thanks anyways
WierdName Suspended due non-functional email address
Ok eadk5, heres what you need to know.
If you don't have a PSP, you can't play the game... That is, unless you-know-where froze over and people were able to create an emulator for a system that was not released a couple decades ago. End of story, no PSP means you can't play it. If you do have a PSP, you will need to state which firmware you currently have installed to proceed further.

EDIT- read the last post and saw that this was resolved. Never mind about this post.

EDIT- 07anto07, When it says playing off the computer, I'm pretty sure that means playing the images with your PSP through USB. In other words, the image is stored on your computer, but the PSP is using the USB connection to access the image and play it.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Sep 2007 @ 13:23

Doesnt expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected and therefore mean youre expecting the expected which was the unexpected until you expected it?
"Opinions are immunities to being told were wrong." - Relient K
Originally posted by eadk5:
Ok yes i am a newbie.Or not even that i just have a file called Virtua Tennis 3.cso file.I got it from a friend who got it from one of his clients computers.Anyways i am a tennis fan naturally and want to play it.But none of my mounting software worked.So i seasch for CSO files on the net and i saw its something to do with PSP...I need an emulator or something.Can someone just direct me to the right software and how where and how.Thanks
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.