AfterDawn Forums

hot to put psx games on psp modded 3.52m33

This discussion thread has 30 messages.

Hi i have a modded psp with version 3.52m33 how to i put psx games on it..? thanks
▼▼ This topic has 29 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
If you have an iso file or image file you'll need to convert into an eboot.pbp file. Once you do that, you'll have to put it in the GAME folder.
how do u convert it?
can you explain it a bit better please..?
???????????????????????
stop double posting.if you need answer urgently then edit your message and make it look urgent.
sorry man just some help would be nice like i got games working fine from iso it is really easy now.. but im sure if someone just explained how to put psx games decently i would no what to do
Originally posted by jayster12:
sorry man just some help would be nice like i got games working fine from iso it is really easy now.. but im sure if someone just explained how to put psx games decently i would no what to do
you should google it.i would've got psx games on my psp but i don't have my psp right now =\.so try google or search for threads.or just wait til someone knows the answer.
sicdude Suspended due non-functional email address
go here
http://ravenmastatheleet.gametrailers.co...ewblog&id=67694
this will explain how to do it

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
alright i have the eboot file now but it doesnt work when i put it in the game folder..?
make a folder inside the game folder call it whatever your game is,then put the eboot there

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
ok thanks and just makeing sure it will work on 3.52 m33.. n do i have to call it exatly what the game name is( game name is something like this: final fantasy 7 and i just put ff7 will it still work..?
ff7 should work

ok thanks a lot for the help it works!!!! and will ps2 games work if u have a lot of memory thanks again!!!
Originally posted by jayster12:
ok thanks a lot for the help it works!!!! and will ps2 games work if u have a lot of memory thanks again!!!

nah ps2 games won't work lol,wish they would and no probs dude glad you finally got it working

ok jw would b aswom if they could tho lol neway thanks again!! i would of never figured that out lol
nothing to do with orignal question but i dont wanna make another thread so i recently have downloaded medal of honor for the psp i go to extract it and a screen comes up saying rename, rename all etc i got to renames it i call it medal of honor.cso and it becomes a cso file but doesnt show up on my psp y is this..? if i do not rename it nothing happens and i dont get any files can any1 help me because iv had like 5 or 6 games like this and i can never get them to work!! i have other games working but nevr ones you have to rename thansk for whoever helps me out
when you put the iso/cso on your memory stick, it should be in the iso folder. the folder should be in the root of the memory stick like this MS:\iso

also, check the properties. the only box that should be checked is "archive"
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Sep 2007 @ 17:46

ps2: v7 scph-39001 - independence exploit - hdloader 0.8c - maxtor 300gb hdd
(+[__]%) psp slim ta-085v1: 6.60 PRO B10
wii (powered by bootmii/priiloader): 4.1u - d2x v10beta53-alt (base 56) - configurable usb loader v70r51/devolution r188 - wd scorpio black 7200rpm 320gig w/ ams venus ds2 enclosure

got a whole lot more to list . . .
they are becasue i have other csos working they jsu dont work when i have to rename them lik it be a reli long name i then call it medal of honor heroes.cso the file would shrink from 500 mb to like 100 i dnt get this n then i put it in the iso folder n note thing shows up this has happened for like 4 games all different is it the namei have for it or sumthing..?
try MoH as an iso. i haven't had any problem running iso. it may be bigger, but there should be less lag since it's not compressed.

ps2: v7 scph-39001 - independence exploit - hdloader 0.8c - maxtor 300gb hdd
(+[__]%) psp slim ta-085v1: 6.60 PRO B10
wii (powered by bootmii/priiloader): 4.1u - d2x v10beta53-alt (base 56) - configurable usb loader v70r51/devolution r188 - wd scorpio black 7200rpm 320gig w/ ams venus ds2 enclosure

got a whole lot more to list . . .
when i try to put psx games on my psp i put the eboot in a folder named the game in game. when i try to play a error pops up, do i need a emulator or someting to play? (im on 3.52 M33-4)
No, no emulator required.Did you try 3.52 kernel?I don't think the 1.5 kernel works.I had PSX games before but I deleted it so I'm not sure.
Originally posted by Hisop:
when i try to put psx games on my psp i put the eboot in a folder named the game in game. when i try to play a error pops up, do i need a emulator or someting to play? (im on 3.52 M33-4)

put the eboot in a folder then put the folder in psp/game set the kernel to 3.52 it should work
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Sep 2007 @ 8:58

ohh found my problem (i think) i didnt have the keys bin in the folder too.
What are the most recent versions of Autopopstation and popstationGUI? I have Autopopstation4 and popstationGUI 3 beta currently but I don't know if they are the most up to date.

Also what programs can I use to convert my PSP ISOs to compressed CSO files?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.