AfterDawn Forums

can i use nero burning program to burn xbox 360 backups games?

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

wil it work if i use that? or it has to be some other programs. another thing, every program works for every differnt games or u can have one program that works for loads of games.. please get back to me asp. thanks.
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Nero doesn't work for 360 games. You need IMGBurn which is a free program. Set the layerbreak to 1913760 the first time you use the program and it will burn every 360 game correctly.

theridges Suspended due non-functional email address
Originally posted by johncchc:
wil it work if i use that? or it has to be some other programs. another thing, every program works for every differnt games or u can have one program that works for loads of games.. please get back to me asp. thanks.

a lot of people use IMGBurn which will work perfect, i use clonecd which also does the job never had a coaster yet...

how do i set the layerbreak to 1913760? i dont see any layerbreak on my imgburn program.

which one is better imgburn or clonecd cuz i happen to have both. i want one that has less coaster..
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Oct 2007 @ 18:56
sorry for double posting, what dvd+r DL should i use. alot of people say to use verbatim, what abot memerox, will those work and wil i get coaster on them? thanks
Originally posted by johncchc:
how do i set the layerbreak to 1913760? i dont see any layerbreak on my imgburn program.

which one is better imgburn or clonecd cuz i happen to have both. i want one that has less coaster..
Go to tools/settings/write tab and then select user specified layer break on the DL options. Once you set it once it's always set until you change it.

I'd avoid Memorex DL DVDs, because Memorex is notorious for poor quality control. They don't make they own discs use whatever disc maker that gives them the best deal. You can always try a pack and see how they work for you. Verbatim makes their own discs, invented DL DVD+Rs technology and their discs are always high quality. That's why people use them.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Oct 2007 @ 19:11
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.