AfterDawn Forums

Friidump , an alternative to rawdump

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

For those who have trouble with rawdump, there has been a new open source program released that supports currently windows and linux, but will possibly support more in the future. Here is the link:

http://psx-scene.com/forums/wii-modchips...lternative.html

Currently if you have rawdump working fine, then there is no benefit to going to this program, as it is a bit slower than rawdump.

Sorry if this was already mentioned here, I glanced and didn't see it, so I figured I would post about it.
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
OMG! Thankyou so much, it picks up the drive and is currently imaging a disc for me! I dont care if its slower, as long as it works!

I'll let everyone know how i go later and if anyone is having any difficulties (For instance you need to open it up with CMD in windows) let me know.

Stef
figured ill bump this since it seems lots of people are having issues with rawdump
can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help me with friidump
I posted a miniguide! Check it out.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.