AfterDawn Forums

How do i configure Outlook to use Bellsouth E-mail account with another ISP

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Hi all. I have a bellsouth e-mail account that i acquired when i had bellsouth service. I dont have Bellsouth anymore but im still using the e-mail since ive had it for 3 years now. I have Hotwire communications as my ISP now and i want to configure my outlook to work with my Bellsouth e-mail account. i try to use my original settings but it doesnt work does anyone have any ideas? Please help i really appreciate it.

Kenny
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Dartafayt:
Hi all. I have a bellsouth e-mail account that i acquired when i had bellsouth service. I dont have Bellsouth anymore but im still using the e-mail since ive had it for 3 years now. I have Hotwire communications as my ISP now and i want to configure my outlook to work with my Bellsouth e-mail account. i try to use my original settings but it doesnt work does anyone have any ideas? Please help i really appreciate it.
You'll need a Bellsouth account to use their system. Contact Hotwire communications to setup a email address. I question the idea if Hotwire communications would set you up using a Bellsouth email address.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.