AfterDawn Forums

ISO/Image checker Verifier????

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

Does anyone know of any software that can check an iso/dvd image is OK i.e. 100% non corrupt--- before I burn it to a DVDR

Obviously there is plenty of software out there for burning and verifiying directly after--- however my problem is that its errored in the verify after burning and by this time I have already wasted a disk !!

any help greatly appreciated!!!!

Cheers
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Try to open it with VLC. That may not 100% detect faults as VLC is pretty fault tolerant, but if it plays chances are pretty good the image is good.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Oct 2007 @ 23:20
thanks however I'm not prepared to sit and watch a full movie to see it has bad sectors I need a quick scan of an image etc before burning or software to do that !

Images can be perfect in places and error in the last 5 minuts etc so I need a quick image checker etc?

chances are there's probably not one for this job but hey someone may know of something?
Yes thanks but most of the time I only have the Image itself
Originally posted by gamewooky:
Yes thanks but most of the time I only have the Image itself
What else would you need? Open Imgburn in "build" mode and browse to your image and perform a "test burn"

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.