AfterDawn Forums

1rom.net

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Hi, every time I try going to the 1rom.net site it keeps showing this message instead of going to the site home page, could someone help me.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/romnet/public_html/header.php on line 19
SQL Connection error: Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
The site has been having trouble with a hacker recently, They are currently ironing out some security issues on the database side. This should be sorted soon.
I believe the hacker was actually he ESA, because 1rom.net is officially shut down now and it is because of the ESA.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.