AfterDawn Forums

What is the best private tracker for movies?

This discussion thread has 13 messages.

#1
Many private trackers offer the new releases but can't seem to find one that would have a huge archive of old and new movies. Similar to bitmetv for example that has a huge archive of old and new tv shows. Any suggestions?
▼▼ This topic has 12 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
#2
Try moviex.
Also, any moive by aXXo, is 100% amazing quality, he is a god in the torrent world, and is on almost all torrent sites.
#3
Revolutiontt is good
#4
Originally posted by DVDZane:
Try moviex.
Also, any moive by aXXo, is 100% amazing quality, he is a god in the torrent world, and is on almost all torrent sites.
I just wish axxo would release full dvd rips and not just compressed vids

#5
Quote:
I just wish axxo would release full dvd rips and not just compressed vids
Why man? Most people only watch the movie part?
#6
Originally posted by DVDZane:
Quote:
I just wish axxo would release full dvd rips and not just compressed vids
Why man? Most people only watch the movie part?
I just always feel like a 700mb vid can't be the same quality as a 4gb or so rip

#7
...?? lol, there DVD quality. I am happy, cuz i don't have to wait to download the huge ass file. Like a DVD rip is over 5 times the size of AVI, for the exact same thing.
#8
Originally posted by DVDZane:
...?? lol, there DVD quality. I am happy, cuz i don't have to wait to download the huge ass file. Like a DVD rip is over 5 times the size of AVI, for the exact same thing.
True.. I'm just ocd about it. I may need to give them more of a chance :)

#9
Quote:
True.. I'm just ocd about it. I may need to give them more of a chance :)
LOL, i suggest you do. Put some faith in aXXo, he is a god. If you download form him, you will get the quality what you want.
#10
aXXo is not a god, period. His releases are merely 700mb re-encodes of something he's "borrowed" from someone else actually part of the scene. Granted his releases are of watchable quality but they are no where near the quaity of the original dvdr or 2cd xvid release.

If you want some proper dvdr release, then get a clue about the scene and know where to download them.
#11
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 12 Nov 2007 @ 7:49
#12
I almost always DL avi vs. the DVD rip simply because the huge file kills your ratio. I am quite pleased with the quality of most all the avi's and have also gotten a few of aXXo's files and they are on par with the rest...no better, no worse.


#13
Originally posted by Ripper:
aXXo is not a god, period. His releases are merely 700mb re-encodes of something he's "borrowed" from someone else actually part of the scene. Granted his releases are of watchable quality but they are no where near the quaity of the original dvdr or 2cd xvid release.

If you want some proper dvdr release, then get a clue about the scene and know where to download them.
I don't mind getting the aXXo version sometimes (i use rs.com not torrents), because im impatient and want 700mb cause..i honestly don't care about ac3 and +1000 bitrate on some films ;)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 12 Nov 2007 @ 12:41
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.