AfterDawn Forums

What Disc to Use to Burn Wii & PS2 Games

This discussion thread has 9 messages.

What disc should I use to burn Wii and PS2 games? I am looking for a cheap but working brand. No need to give me a link to the product. Just tell me a good brand.

Thanks
▼▼ This topic has 8 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
The Wii's are really picky on what kind of media you use! You have to find out yourself to see what the Wii likes to play! I used TDK DVD+R's and I thought they worked for me, but after a while they really sucked! So you just gotta find out on your own! I say just buy like a 3 pack (or less if they have any) and just experiment!

I'm using Verbatim DVD+R. Works fine to burn wii games. Some will say stick with DVD-R but I have yet to have problems with dvd+r. I've heard some others use Taiyo Yuden as well
Do you know a good brand for PS2?
There are too many brands to list,so could someone take a look HERE and tell me which brands I should buy. I don't want just the best one, I want all the recomended ones(unless there is only one which I highly doubt).
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Nov 2007 @ 2:27
I've used Memorex for burning Xbox 360 games, and they worked pretty well! I would just prefer Verbatim for the Xbox 360!

I have these Fujifilm DVD-RW that I bought a long time ago but never used. Do you think these would work? I can't burn games yet, but pretty soon. I am waiting for my DVD Drive to come to my house.
dude it will work ..any discs work.and fujifilm is good.i buy only fujifilm.a bit expensive but good quality.
DVD-R Taiyo Yudens (Hands Down!)for both the Wii and PS2 @ $40.00 per 100 pk. There is no other option if you ask me.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.