1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by andylinn, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andylinn

andylinn Guest

ok so i downloaded azureus so i can download movies and watch them through my xbox on tv but i dont know what i need to do it what lind of programs also my xboix wont connect to the internet evean to download skins so someone please help me through this please

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Have a read of my tutorials, thay will explain everything!

XBMC is the program you'll need!

3. andylinn

andylinn Guest

alright its me again so i looked in to it and i have xmbc on my modded box but i still dont know how to play azureus on it and i still cant get on the net and i also got the 3 buttens on the side of the box im not shure what they r 4 i know there 4 the internet but dont know how to use them so if u can help me please do

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Azureus is a PC program, it has nothing to do with Xbox!

Personally I use uTorrent to download. I download on the PC, move the files to a HDD that is shared and XBMC is able to stream the content across the network!

You can't do it directly from the Xbox! If you can, I wouldn't trust it!

5. andylinn

andylinn Guest

im sorry i still dont understand cause my brother downloads movies to his azureus and hooke the box up to the modem and plays them through the box on the tv then he deleats the movies thats what i am trying to do but im not shure how to do that

6. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

I think you are confused as to what a modem is... Does his computer also attach to the modem?

He will have a LAN setup, all attached devices share their resources. The movies, etc will be on PC, the Xbox can then read across the network and play them on the TV!

7. varnull

varnull Guest

Is it just possible the brother is running xebian/gentoox and watching the movies with totem-xine?

I'm not even going to start trying to explain using xbmc with a pc based myth-tv backend.

8. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.