1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is 12 sins from the forensics the most disturbing album ever made

Discussion in 'Feedback to artists' started by sbedguy, Nov 17, 2007.

1. sbedguy

sbedguy Member

OK guys I don't no if any one else has heard of the new band the forensics but they have just got a deal with the new record company crossflow recordings in the uk.stumbling across a few links for the forthcoming 12 sins album I came to be very interested in what I was hearing as a lot of reviews of people who have actually heard the demos from the not yet released album are saying its a very dark and disturbing horror fest.I came across the band the forensics from a myspace music page by crossflow themselves and after following a few links found myself wanting this album like no other.as I can not put any links up as its against the rules the only thing I can say is Google crossflow recordings and follow the links.one of the main things that got me interested in the forensics lead by song writer Nathan white was the link to now horror legend Fred vogel director and writer of the august underground films and the red sin tower who apparently makes and appearance on the album some how and the premise of some very dark and humorous songwriting.after a taster from the flow track on the crossflow recordings my space music site I can see why.flow a very twisted version of a love song about a woman who can't have the man she wants so desperately so brutally kills him under the stairs and uses her taxidermy skills to keep him forever .And the violence doesn't stop there after following a link to the forensics my space music site I was treated to yet more violent and disturbing songwriting accompanied by some absolutely fantastic rock.the suicide junkie a track about a guy so desperate to end his life he jumps in front of a train the train driver shouts hay buddy get out the waaaaaaayyyyy its very very clever song writing the album its self is a concept album using sins lust deceit gluttony and so on.i can't wait to get my hands on the album.check it out for yourself crossflow recordings on Google see what you think if any one else has heard of the forensics and has any more tracks please reply to as I would like to hear what else they have done.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Moved to correct forum
    Some better sentence structure would also make the post readable :)