AfterDawn Forums

Haze delayed, so disappointed

This discussion thread has 15 messages.

#1
Well first Assassins Creed turns out to be shit, so i plan on buying only Uncharted for adventure and Haze for online play. Then Haze has been announced for release in Q1 2008. I was angry over a game but for good reason as i preordered it and sold COD4 as i thought id been playing this game much more. Backfired or what! Ps3 imo is just getting ridiculous and thats the first time ive said that.
▼▼ This topic has 14 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
#2
geeze i would have thought everyone by now knows to take release dates with a grain of salt! you sound like you surprised that a release date has slipped?


#3
Yeah but if you watch the developer interview it says november, gets pushed back a week before, to decemeber than gets pushed back two weeks. Delays normally occur way before the release!!!
#4
this has notting to do with the ps3
ubisoft to make more money by selling it at a later date


#5
I know but not really many good games and exclusives built for the ps3 something solid and long lasting liek resistance. and Haze might be multiplatorm when it comes out.
#6
haze is exclusive isnt it they say it in all there interviews


#7
Lol yeah but rumours emerging that its only a timed exclusive like for a month
#8
Originally posted by ziggi_83:
Lol yeah but rumours emerging that its only a timed exclusive like for a month
That sucks. PS3 really needs more exclusives.. That's pretty much the only thing we are missing.
#9
I wasn't surprised but that was only because I didn't really care about the game (I was never really a FPS fan). Then again, after reading about it over and over again, it started to grow on me to the point where I wanted it.

Of course it's been delayed... lol

Latest AnyDVD to rip > VOBB to blank the unwanted on a DVD > Shrink to compress > ImgBurn to burn = Never starting a thread asking how to backup a movie
#10
vinny13 Suspended due non-functional email address
They said it was coming out in like January months ago...

And I think Haze is now fully exclusive because no one ever talks about it coming to 360...
#11
Originally posted by ziggi_83:
Well first Assassins Creed turns out to be shit, so i plan on buying only Uncharted for adventure and Haze for online play. Then Haze has been announced for release in Q1 2008. I was angry over a game but for good reason as i preordered it and sold COD4 as i thought id been playing this game much more. Backfired or what! Ps3 imo is just getting ridiculous and thats the first time ive said that.

Never take release date serious because this time of the year you got so many games coming out studio's get scared & delay games but i do have some good info UT in the U.S. is back on track for Dec 10 was delay til 08 this is going to be huge because it only on the PS3 for now.They haven't started development for the 360 version yet & there release date is set for summer of 08....lmao

PS3 Unreal will make US holiday

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=30872


#12
Originally posted by vinny13:
They said it was coming out in like January months ago...

And I think Haze is now fully exclusive because no one ever talks about it coming to 360...
No. They announced this yesterday or 20th.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Nov 2007 @ 3:08
#13
Originally posted by newcloud:
this has notting to do with the ps3
ubisoft to make more money by selling it at a later date

How many games is it now that we've been screwed on because of Ubisoft crap? I mean I have seen one yet that hasnt been buggy as hell or just a sad excuse for a port; case and point 1080i on rb6 vegas.

#14
Well look at it this way: the developers are probably using this time to improve their game. At least it wont have bugs or glitches like some people experienced with Assasin's Creed.

Quote:
No. They announced this yesterday or 20th.

Huh, seriously? Link?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.