1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tried DivXrepair...yet after converting i get disc errors

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by smoothnie, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoothnie

smoothnie Member

I use 'ConvertXtodvd' and it will go through the whole converting process and complete....but here lately one out of about every 3 it will come up as disc error in the dvd player yet plays fine in the computer with no glitches. I realize some file can be corrupt..but this many? In the past i almost never had a disc error when converting, it seems to be happening more often which is fusterating considering it takes me an hour & a half to 2 hours for each convert. I am puzzled...is it the files or is it in my programming. I have a fairly new 'Vortex' gaming computer which has been re-formatting with plenty of free space, i delete all files after done to keep hard-drive from getting clogged, i disconnect internet to shut down any possible background programs that may interfere. Is there something I am possibly missing here....do i need some sort of tool to fix avi files after download..and if so, what are some good avi repair programs? And I am not familiar with any avi repair tools, looking for something simple if thats what the problem truly is. Thank you for reading and plz give me some advice.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.