AfterDawn Forums

Psp Fw, 3.10 oe-a upgrade to 3.52 M33-4

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

please help i want to know the step by step on how to upgrade my psp from 3.10 oe-a to 3.52 m33-4. thanks..
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
There's a good one HERE.
thank you for the link..i'll try this..
no porblem.
aldercy Suspended account
It is the noobz (not noobz.eu) that like to hex edit and take credit for homebrew from other developers it is aimed at, Sony will have simulators for the PSP so they could just step threw code to see what area it is effecting on the PSP to cause the exploit so will not stop them but will not make it easy for them.

real hackers could just do memory dump and other cool stuff to get at it, but why would a hacker whant to when he/she has better things to do like make there own homebrew.

aldercy
http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Jan 2008 @ 13:44
1) What does that have to do with anything?
2) Why is there a cell-phone website under your name?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.