1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE: Tweaking the Moto L6/L7 Slvr

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by DVDBack23, Jan 1, 2007.

1. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

I have not tried with vista so i cannot help you but hopefully others can.

2. Khalidye

Khalidye Member

My motorola l6 just wont work so i leave the p2ktools on at AT mode plugg my l6 in slect where the drvrs are only one time evrything is well my phone is charching when it is plugged in restart the p2k phone tools it says connectted i swith to p2 mode and the it says discconected and the phone i discconected HELP

3. Khalidye

Khalidye Member

Now i reïnstad it for 100 of times and now it wont even say connected at th AT mode Help please

4. JFUCKIND

JFUCKIND Member

I NEED UNLOCK CODES FOR A MOTOSLVR L7. WHAT'S WITH HACKERS THESE DAYS THAT THEY'RE SELLIN' OUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!????? I REMEMBER THE GOOD OL' DAYS WHEN WE DEPENDED ON COMPUTER NERDS EVERYWHERE AS OUR CONNECT TA FIGHT THE SYSTEM! EVERYONE WANTS TA CHARGE THESE DAYS FOR SOMETHING SO DAMN PETTY! I UNDERSTAND WE ALL IN THE RAT RACE FELLAS (AND LADIES) BUT BE A PROUD NERD, NOT A DWEEB! WHERE ARE ALL MY INTELLECTUAL CONGLOMARATES? ALL I WANNA DO IS DELETE SOME PICTURES FROM MY PHONE THAT CRICKET PUT ON THERE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT. I WANNA SIMPLY CHANGE CARRIERS, ADD NEW SKINS OR WHATEVER I CHOOSE AN MAINLY, JUST OPEN THINGS UP ON A PHONE THAT I PAID FOR! THIS IS MOTHA' FU**IN' TRAGEDY THAT NOT ONLY CARRIERS WANNA HAVE THERE FINGERPRINTS ON MYYYYY SH*T STILL BUT, EVEN MORE SO THAT WITH ALL YOUR MENTAL ABILITIES THERE AINT A SINGLE HACKER OUT THERE THAT'S TACKLED THIS EPIDEMIC! YEAH, I SAID EPIDEMIC! YOU ALL KNOW THEY FU**IN' WITH THE IPHONE NOW RIGHT? MAKIN' EM "IBRICKS" WHEN YOU UNLOCK EM OR UPDATE THE SOFTWARE. WHAT'S NEXT?: NIKE GONNA TELL ME I CAN'T LACE MY SHOES A CERTAIN WAY OR WALK ON CERTAIN SURFACES THAT THE SHOE WASN'T INTENDED FOR? THIS SH*T'S GETTIN' OUTTA HAND PEOPLE! SOMEONE ANWSER THIS CALL BEFORE I LOOSE ALL HOPE IN THE RESISTANCE EVERYWHERE!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I know it's a little late but don't use all caps and watch the language. The forum rules are in my sig for your review jfuckind.

6. theshark3

theshark3 Guest

hey i have a question i just bought a slvr from my frind but he said he accidently deleated itunes, so is there a way i can get that back?

7. kjay572

kjay572 Member

i kno this is for L6 ppl but, can someone HELP ME!!!!!!!!, i have a motorola v188, i NEED IT TO BE UNLOCKED, so i can use a digicel sim card (Jamaica) I AM BADLY in need of help, can ANYONE help me with this? do i need to flash it?if so, how? the fone screen says Contact Service Provider

8. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

*buzzer sound*, wrong move. You need to post an a thread for that, not post in one that isn't even on the right topic. First run some searches here and on Google, Yahoo, or somewhere else. If you don't come up with anything, post a thread here. Just don't post in another thread that isn't about your topic.

9. cgislyfe

cgislyfe Member

10. breticles

breticles Member

Sorry to be another question asker and not a helper, but this is first unlocked phone I've ever messed with. I have an L6 and I have no problem texting or calling with phone but I can not send nor receive multimedia messages nor access the internet. My carrier is Cincinnati Bell. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? I called Cincinnati Bell, however they said they couldn't help me much with an unlocked phone, the guy I talked too seemed like he was trying to help me and sent me an email with some info about settings but I have no idea what to do with it. This is the info if its even relevant. Thanks for the help.

"WAP 2.0 Settings for newer phones

* Settings Name: CBW Internet
    * Homepage: http://wap.gocbw.com
    * Data Bearer: GPRS
    o GPRS Access Point: wap.gocbw.com
    o Proxy/Gateway: 216.68.79.202
    o Port: 80
    o Username: <blank>
    o Password: <blank>

General MMS Settings
    For all phones

* Settings Name: CBW MMS
    * Homepage: http://mms.gocbw.com:8088/mms
    * Data Bearer: GPRS
    o GPRS Access Point: wap.gocbw.com
    o Proxy/Gateway: 216.68.79.199 or 216.26.79.202. Same as what they have for WAP
    o Port: 9201 or 80. Same as what they have for WAP
    o Username: <blank>
    o Password: <blank>

11. breticles

breticles Member