1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CECT Iphone P168

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by Sethane, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess123

Jess123 Guest

yea im trying to figure out this GPS thing on the iphone rite now.. anyone know how to get i, if it is even available to us??

2. chaz493

chaz493 Member

here is more detail, add me on msn if you need me. charliejjr@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Chizz401

Chizz401 Member

Guess What Guys and Gals. I got some info you may be interested. I have the English Manual, but im selling it for $10. You can py me through Pay Pal at streetsrus@mac.com I will mail you the manual to each and everyone of you

Also. My buddy has bought a PNK memory card with 2gb of memory and it is woking fine. I loaded all the videos and music what have you and it opened on the phone normal. I think im going to purchase the 4gb one. I dont see why not, no harm done

4. w8asa

w8asa Member

hahahahah There are links on here to get the manual for free.

5. Chizz401

Chizz401 Member

no one sent me the link so had to pay for t. I was just trying to make some money for making the copies and shipping it out. Thats all. so any where is this link, cause the ones posted here previously were not working. But other than that thanks for laughing, I know someone cares!

6. Jess123

Jess123 Guest

will my 2gb SD memory card that i bought on ebay work??

7. 2nice4u2c

2nice4u2c Member

Hi

I got my phone a couple of days ago and it was working fine and then i decide to install a 1gb mirco sd card. After i install it and turned the phone on it wasn't recognizing my sim card(say please insert sim card which i didnt touch) so i brought to the cingular store and put a new sim card in and it said the same thing. and just now i was playin around with it and went to the extra feature and preform a sim card switch and now it recognize the sim card but... now where cingular used to be it say EMERGENCY.. and i tried to switch the newtork setting to at&t but it would say UNFINISHED... if anyone could help me that would really be nice.. i like this phone and really dont wanna get a different one cause it not working for me... please help

8. Jess123

Jess123 Guest

does anyone know why it syas "memory full" when i go to visit a website, even thought my cookies and cache are cleared? is there something else i have to erase??

9. Epke

Epke Member

Very very very nice! THANK YOU! Finally I can make my headset work again. Im soldering the next hour hehe

10. razot

razot Member

Hey, earlier in one of these post was a link to Bluetooth stereo headsets. I checked them out at the link, and also they're available on ebay. I haven't ordered them yet, but i'm considering it. If someone does put a 4gb card in the phone and it works please post it. An update on video files for the phone. I'm sure everyone already knows, but i just thought i'd mention that apple i guess or some other company came out with a program known as the Free YouTube to iphone converter. It's really cool, you download from youtube the file and it's converted to mp4. After i download it i convert to 3gpp for the phone. Thats all for know.

11. meeshy

meeshy Member

hey I know this is about the cect 168 but I have 599 and I'm reallly stuck!! done the settings on t mobile for the 168 that peeps have said and don't think its the same the most action I get is this display of the two phones and it saying "calling" then it stops. I really wanna get net cos i've got some good games but can't get onto them cos u have to have a net connetion. Also any1 got english manual for cect 599 this is the newest iphone u can buy at the mo. I got a 2gb card it works whether it will on 168 is another thing i've heard so many stories of it saying it won't. I got mine of amazon for 8squid bargain. X

thank u

12. Jess123

Jess123 Guest

where can i dinf this youtube thing for my CECT??

13. Jess123

Jess123 Guest

well i just got my 2gb SD memory card, and it works perfect. got about 6 movies, 10 episodes of South Park, 175 compressed songs, and still got about 700MB of free space.

14. fartwafsf

fartwafsf Member

I can play videos and everything, but I'm seeing horrible slowdown/refresh rate issues in widescreen view.. Anyone else experiencing this problem or think it has something to do with the way I'm converting things? Thanks!

15. razot

razot Member

Here's the link for the free YouTube downloader and converter.
    http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/download/FreeYouTubeToiPhoneConverter.exe

16. hurf

hurf Guest

I Need these settings PLEASE !!!!

17. canut

canut Member

Question : if I use TWO SIM cards from TWO different cariers, can I save TWO WAP/GPRS profiles on the CECTP ? Or only one ?

If two, how can I choose the right one correspondinf to the SIM card ? Or will it be selected automatically ?

18. njoyn69

njoyn69 Guest

Has anyone figured out how to make the keyboard bigger for text message? My big fingers are having trouble.

19. canut

canut Member

that's why you should use the stylus !

20. penni69

penni69 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.