1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im an idiot gimme some advise plz

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by KiNtArO01, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

i had one of those needles that you take like blood sugar tests with and i was bein bored like a retard and just put it in my leg like 1/2 now these these needles are like 1 inch long and very thin i forgot it was in my leg and i got up now i remember it was in my thigh now its all the way in and i cant get it out what should i do lol i know im stupid advise this just happened like 20 mins ago

2. philzone

philzone Regular member

what the hell... why not. I am a carpenter in the U.S. so i am familiar with foreign object under the skin. first, try a good sharp set of nail clippers. you can dig out(relatively painlessly) a bit of skin surrounding the object, until it is exposed. then, just grab and pull.
    If you cant get deep enough to expose it, usually within a day or so it'll puss up, resulting in the object being forced up a bit, (dont let it scab up tho)then back to the nailclippers.

3. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Goto the ER ASAP, tell the Docs and get it out before it goes someplace really bad. Do pass go, do not collect $200, but goto the ER NOW.

4. philzone

philzone Regular member

Thats probably good advise, but for me, i have no medical insurance, so i am forced to do self-surgery. works for me...

5. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

thanks for the advise i was bored waitin for my gf to call and i descided to poke myself lol forgot it was there and stood up went to the bathroom and then it was gone lol in my thigh thanks for the advise

6. philzone

philzone Regular member

dude... you gotta let us know how this turns out.

7. philzone

philzone Regular member

btw, grab the thing with the clippers. you can push down on the clippers around the needle which will help expose the thing a bit. while pushing, clamp down on the clippers, and you should be able to get ahold of the thing. if you dont get it out by tomorrow, definitly go to the er.

8. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Go to the ER. Get a tetanus shot, who knows where the needle has been. Who knows what you have pushed under/into your skin/bloodstream. Hopefully it was a sterile needle.

9. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

the needle was ours it was from a diabetes testing thing it was sterile i cant get it out its like far in i gotta wait till my parents get home and get some tweesers

10. philzone

philzone Regular member

tweezers suck for this. they have no grabbing power. the clippers are much stronger grabbers, and will get ahold of stuff tweezers just wont grab.

11. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

well im off to the er ill let you know how it goes lol i feel like a bone head

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to extreme stupidity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.