1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDMA iPhone Clones?

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by indiepunc, Dec 26, 2007.

1. indiepunc

indiepunc Member

Hey, I'm looking into buying an iPhone clone, but since I'm on Verizon in the US, I need one that supports CDMA. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. freebeer0

freebeer0 Member

The iphone clones are garbage. Reall they are. They offer a extra fetures but ITS A CLONE MADE IN CHINA. Stay away from it, you really will be dissapointed with the terrible quality.

3. nmz787

nmz787 Member

i would also like to look into getting a cdma iphone clone to use with cricket... actually I really want something that i might be able to use for video conferencing over wifi, so I need wifi and a camera (preferably on the same side as the display.

4. baller187

baller187 Member

iPhone Clones are a piece of shit! They suck...waste of money. Check out Craigslist, there are people selling unlocked iPhones for as low as $250.

5. jnaks

jnaks Regular member

it's not the cost that's stopping him from getting a real iphone, it's the type of service. ;) verizon has a few handsets that are basically iphone copies. take a look at their smartphone section.

6. thomasz12

thomasz12 Member

I totally agree that things from China are not qualified.

7. Jazzman51

Jazzman51 Member

Hate to disagree with you guys, but I live in Bermuda have a CECT A88. I paid $130 for it and the MP3 player is awesome. The camera is also pretty good and it gets internet.

I am sure that there are some useless Chinese products out there but value for money, CECT phones are sturdily built and perform very well.

8. CademiaX

CademiaX Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFb1Un7tPQ

This is a video of the phone mention in the posting above mine, I have one as a back up and with dual SIM its nice, I have my pre-paid card in it all the time and can use my real sim if needed... have had my iphone stolen a few times and this phone came in very handy and was very comparable to the iphone for the few days I had to use it.

My advise, pay a bit more and get an iphone 2G, not the 3G... and the clone as backup.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  9. reggie73

reggie73 Member

Was it easy to set up your phone? I have the A88 but I dont have the user manual.

10. CademiaX

CademiaX Member