1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3DS Real can't make or load GBA save games

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Poot, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Poot

Poot Member

I have a DS Lite, an M3DS Real and the GBA Expansion Pack. I have the latest firmware (2.8) and a 2GB MicroSD card. I put my GBA roms in the GBA folder.

DS games work perfectly, but I have never been able to successfully load a GBA save game, even though the .0 and .IS0 files are being stored on the MicroSD card. Some games such as F-Zero Maximum Velocity and Metroid Fusion work fine, except that they do not load the saved data. Other games such as Zelda: The Minish Cap and Super Mario Bros. 3 give error messages saying the save data is corrupt (even when there is no save data), and the game is unplayable.

I'd like to hear from people who are successfully loading GBA save games with the M3 DS Real, and also anyone who knows anything I should try to fix this problem. Should I just send it back to realhotstuff.com and ask for a replacement?

Thanks, you're great.

2. valtiel98

valtiel98 Member

I'm having the same exact problems as you. Did you end up finding a solution?

Its gotten to the point where the GBA expansion isn't even being recognised. It just says that no Slot 2 device is inserted etc.