1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the problem is after converting-when it starts to burn,how can you help me out please

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by engin123, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engin123

engin123 Guest

thank you,i have done what you asked me to do,i hope you dont get upset with me,im just not a computer wizard,but i do thank you so much for your knowledge & help that you are being patient to give to me in such a quick responce,the fab is good,the only problem is i dont know if i worded my message correctly wwhat i need is the same thing as fab like the one you gave me but not for it to be a dvd to copy i already have 1click copy dvd pro for that,yes i also know that with the movies that you download in avi or divx or mpeg2 or mpeg4 or xvid are free from macro vision but its not only movies that im downloading & what happens is the item that iv'e tried to download is copy protected,lets forget now about any films i met get from block busters ,im talking about files that you download only off some sites where they may be file sharing sites you start to download it lets say on azureus then i open it up with oo7 dvd dreator then when i try to add it on it wont open the screen is blank,so then i go over to convertxtodvd then all of a sudden it opens up in the screen then all i do is click onto the covert button,then after it finishes converting it automaticly starts to burn to dvd but quartre of the way through it stops saying that its an illeagal request & the log in 2 separate lines are in red,saying also faild it will be reported,you have all of what it says in the log file so thats the problem,this is the full name of the file that i was trying to burn to dvd unsuccessfully,it only copied 24 minutes but it was meant to have 107 minutes on there that was the correct time-ricky.hatton.a.life.story.dvdrip.xvid-nosegment,& when i enquired about it the staff member from the site said that it was a dvd that was bought from a retailer & the user who is like me we file share & seed fights that way we all get it for free,he uploaded onto the site & he told me that the user was not meant to have done that,so thats why convertxtodvd couldn't finish off the complete burn successfully,now do you see what i mean & need its 2 things one fab i don't think that you can you it the same way that you can you use a converter burner all in one thats what i want any free programme that maybe can convert all files,i mean even them ones you mentioned to me in the past iv'e used them & many more when i was going through a fase of wanting to download a lot of old skool kung fu films buti only wanted it in english speaking although i know that its dubbed into english,i was trying to convert & burn to dvd rmvb & mov & asif,what a nightmare i went through,robert ingland & me could have made our own horror flick with what & how many fake lying hard to use converter burners all in one which couldn't convert rmvb,so i just went back to just downloading avi,the problem is that there are a lot of files that i like & wanted which i couldn't get anywhere else but only on rmvb,so is there an all in one converter burner that converts all files & actually does what it states that is says it does & also for it to have all the video codecs which is so important to have & the full audio codecs including hd files,ive downloaded hd before & when i play it in my dvd player the audio starts making farting noises,for it to also if there is one with a built in macro copy encoder which encodes out all the macro & filters it allowing the converter burner to be able to carry out its task & 3 being that i told you i have 2 converter burners & now 2 dvd copy to dvd software programmes thats never enough,what problem i also get with all these new audio codecs coming out or new video codecs coming out you cant keep up with them i believe that i have all the popular audio & video codecs out but i dont when i try to add the file after it has been downloaded to the oo7 dvd creator or convertxtodvd the convertxto dvd will tell me that i dont have the right codecs installed,then oo7 dvd creator will copy it when the other says not right audio or video codecs installed but it doesn't tell you which one is the right one,that happens to much,& last but not least there are so many many fake files hanging around & iv'e downloaded many of them iv'e lost count,is there a easy to use free software that you can use that you can drag & drop the file into it from the maybe doggy movie site & for it to tell me if it is a fake file or passworded or a rar with only one bible looking box in there which are difficult to extract or also fake,even if you cant drag & drop it into the softwae but to be able to copy & paste it into the software then it can either unlock the code to make it be back to the normasl movie file it was or just for it to be able to tell me itys not a real file,& all the log file you need to tell you all the information about it,thanks i await your reply

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.