1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a free tool that can tell you if the file you are about to download is in english or not

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by engin123, Jan 19, 2008.

1. engin123

engin123 Guest

does anyone know of a language tool to use for when you download a file sometimes it doesn't tell you what language the movie is in,it has no comments or it might not be correct it also could be a fake,iv'e done this many times only to find out after waiting all that time to wait for the file to download just to find out that its in french or german or spanish,i speak none of them just english,swo if there is a free software tool out there that is easy to use that can determin weather the movie that im going to be downloading is in english,thanks folks

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

There is no tool. Find a trusted source that has good, accurate description of the upload. Downloasding junk will open you for viruses and other malware.

3. engin123

engin123 Guest

thank you for your information,wow what a site you have here im greatfull to you all for your magnificent support,i will tell you something for nothing if i ever get a lucky break & all of a sudden just get awindfall of cash i will remember your site & what you have all done for me & i will doneate to you.lets hope one day if things ever improve then i will,

sorry to creaky the moderator for squashing all my words together,with the fact that i have memory loss & other problems there will be floors in my letter writing becauce i was self tought how to write from a computer which iv'e only had for the last 3 years,how is my spacing now creaky,i wish you all well.

who was the staff member who sent me the link last night for the question i asked about if anybody could help me with giving me a quicktime pro type of dvd joiner & he sugested (dvd blink)can you thank him for me,its just that i didn't see his name or over looked it,if you can give him the utmost props from me,& if that can also go on his file that you all maybe have at this site,

can you also tell him it worked & it was the easiest tool that i have ever used in my 3 years of trying to even get friends to try to help me but to no avile,

can he also reply me to this message because i am so happy to know some spirited man like yourself that your mum would always be proud to know that she did make a didderence to this life & a contribution & that was you,i await your reply- & also please thank the other great guys you have working along side you,if you don't mind,i would like to call you all the -a team - thanks to cyprusrom
    Senior Member to,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  4. philzone

philzone Regular member

also, vlc will somewhat play incomplete video files. you can usually get a small piece of it to play. enough to see what you got.

5. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Or you can try make a copy of the incomplete file while is downloading, run it through Avifixed or Digital Media Repair (both free) and then try to play it...might work.

As for DVD Flick -yes, easy to use, works great.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

no problem, hope you didn't take offense to my comments, it's good to see someone who gets so much from the site

7. engin123

engin123 Guest

[/quote] no i didn't get affended it was nice for you to actully point it out to me,thanks cranky,by the way where are you based,& i was talking to my friend & he said he thinks that there are software tools out there now hopefully if there are any free ones could you help me out,as you are now the (A -TEAM),its one of those ones where when you burn a movie after downloading it you then play it -next-

-then you see that the language is not in english but in another one,they call it a voice autherising tool.im not sure or is it under another name,it basicly dubbs over the foreign language & it turns it into english speaking,is there one out/

& ALSO HOW DO YOU TAKE OFF THE TOPICS THAT I DON'T NEED ANY HELP WITH NO MORE,the reason why im asking this is i think im getting the same answer to the questions that iv'e asked previously on topics that i don't need now that i got the (A- TEAMS)-advice,i don't know how to remove them from the software disscussion forum could you do it for me,because my page is confusing me now with so much of my questions & answer on it. i dont

you can send me a link & i can tick the ones that i don't need on there no more then you can delete them,because i don't know how to delete it from the software tops section,thats if i can.but i would have thought that only you the staff can do it,& the section where all my messages are held i don,t even know how to delete them from there because its over loaded,you are the best ever moderators that iv'e ever come across,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008