AfterDawn Forums

PS3 Will Not Obtain IP Address........PLEASE HELP!!!!!.........................................ASAP!

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

I have a PS3 and when i try to connect to the internet, it says "Can not obtain IP address", ive looked for results on the internet and ive been creating new network connections and reseting my internet all night, so please dont tell me to do that since ive done it a million times and im probably doing it again as u read this.

BUT PLEASE RESPOND ASAP, PLEASE!!!!
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 20 Jan 2008 @ 21:58
I figured out what the problem was, but i still need your help!!!

I have 3 user accounts on the PS3(not online IDs but users). The first user i made picked up our wireless internet fine, and can go online. but the other accounts will not connect to the same router. the other 2 users come back and say "cannot obtain IP address" when i try to connect. I would like to connect to the internet on all 3 users!

Thanks!!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.