AfterDawn Forums

Change File Location (uTorrent)

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of torrents that I finished downloading and am currently seeding. I wanted to reorganize my torrents folder, so if I move the directories, how can I change the location of the files in uTorrent?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Jan 2008 @ 23:42
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
you could always creat shortcuts of the folder and organize them so u dont have to bother with the utorrent, but that can be a pain i use bitcommet, sorry couldnt be more help

Jon Jonny
To move, stop the torrent, move the data file to the location you want, right-click the torrent in uTorrent, select Advanced/Set Download Location and choose the new location. Re-start the torrent in uTorrent.

If uTorrent does not recognize the existing data, then stop the torrent and right-click and choose Force Re-Check.
Thank-you.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Jan 2008 @ 23:43
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.