1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Hamachi, WIC

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Abhi262, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Abhi262

Abhi262 Member

him i have world in conflict but am struggling to get it to work. i have updated it to version 1.005 UK version and have hamachi version 1.2.5 (something like that) but when i go into the LAN bit in the multiplayer, i dont see any servers and if i try the connect to IP button at the bottom, i type in the hamachi IP address (5.154.xxx.xxx) and the password which i used to join the server in hamachi, it says "Failed to connect to server". could anyone help me? the following are my system specs

Vista ultimate
    2gb ram
    x1950 pro
    p4 3.0 ghz wit HT technology

i would be really grateful for any help and any help is much appreciated. thanks in advance

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

my only guess is that they aint updated enough and if thats not the prob im going to cop out and say that hamachi (to my knowledge) is an enabler for ppl to play pirated games online via virtual LANs with other ppl in the same predicament therefore its not allowed to be talked about on the forums.

3. Abhi262

Abhi262 Member

i have a legit version of the game its just some of my friends who share so they all have one cd key. thats the only reason i wanted it to work cos its great playing online but i find it much much better to play with friends. anyway, i did manage to get it to work, it seemed all i was doing was getting myself into servers where everyone was logged out but still connected.