1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stream on NBA.com or ESPN360.com!

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by ldenny, Mar 11, 2008.

1. ldenny

ldenny Member

I bought a new Gateway computer back in January of this year. Everything worked fine for about 42 days then I started having streaming issues. I took the computer back to Bestbuy so their "Geek Squad" could take a look at it. Seems how most of the people I know still use XP and not Vista. After disabling the pop up blocker,removing the google toolbar, removing the MCafee Security Suite (Due to a conflicting 2nd Firewall), disabling the Window's Firewall, and setting my Internet Security setting's to LOW and allowing all Cookies it worked!!!! I thought Awesome they had me purchase some new antivirus software and spyware (SPY Sweeper webroot) I was on my merry way home. It worked for 8 days, then this past Saturday evening I received a Fatal Error message, I called the Geek Squad and they had me do a Full Factory Settings Restore, and re-do all of the steps I previously mentioned and nothing! It's still blocking the second page of ESPN 360, and NBA League Pass is unavailable. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it as I'm willing to try anything because those are basically the reasons I bought the new computer. Here are the specs my new computer has just in case you need them:
    Microsoft Window's Vista Home Premium
    GATEWAY DESKTOP GT5622
    Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor E2160
    3 gigs of Ram DDR2
    400 Gig Hard Drive
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 Video

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

im afraid you have been cheated on bro!

post the link to the video you are trying to view!!

you may be missing a codec/player/flash player, get this codec pack, just download and install

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm

once again if you give me a link to the video that would be really helpful!!

-tripplite