AfterDawn Forums

That darn AVI Chunk Viewer!!!!!! (Solved)

This discussion thread has 7 messages.

I'm about to shoot my computer. Google Desktop keeps popping up with AVI Chunk Viewer just about everytime I press my Shift key. I Googled the crap out of it, no one has a solution. It's buggin the shit outta me!!!!!!!!

▼▼ This topic has 6 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
If you have installed the K-Lite codec pack, use their "Codec Tweak Tool" located under your Start menu's K-Lite Codec Pack\Configuration folder. Scroll down until you see AVI Splitter under 'disable...' section, and check it off (be sure to uncheck the rest that automatically get toggled on when you click AVI Splitter)

On m'a dit que je suis nul l'oral, que je n'peux pas mieux faire !
Tyvm, it worked fine. It was so annoying, I wrote 7 pages of homework, made a 32 page slideshow, and each time I used shit, it would pop up.

Now you have a solution, how's about you start using less cussing in future, at the very least it's unnecessary.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Originally posted by creaky:
Now you have a solution, how's about you start using less cussing in future, at the very least it's unnecessary.
Yeah sorry bout that. You can see by my previous post that I had to write a lot.

Good stuff;
think of it this way, you wouldn't cuss in your homework or tests :)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Originally posted by creaky:
Good stuff;
think of it this way, you wouldn't cuss in your homework or tests :)
Lies! Feel free to close this now anyway.

This discussion topic is closed. You can't post to this topic.