1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cucusoft dvd to ipod converter Water mark

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by bk2362, Apr 5, 2008.

1. bk2362

bk2362 Member

I downloaded the trial version which has a watermark thru the picture, I have since purchased the software but cannot get rid of water mark. I have uninstalled the trial and downloaded the full version 6 times with no success. I have emailed cucusoft support but have not gotten any reply. Can canyone help me?

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

sorry chap no idea? try looking for a clean tool / removal tool from there site, you posted in a nero forum also...

i have tried cucusoft but found it inferior...

3. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

i'm on Cucusoft Ultimate DVD and Video Converter Suite v7.8.7.6 if it helps.

Try as I did when simular happened to me with PQ DVD. I had to uninstall, but also clean reg of all traces of old entries. I jsut deleted the complete PQDVD entry , or in this case the Cucusoft tree. The start over. I'm ablut to upgrade my newer Cucusoft tonight so I can let you know if it works.

K. tested, and it works the same too. reg was cleaned out by uninstall for me, but left traces of reg key and settings in program folder, I jsut wiped it clean and fresh installed. It works fine.

Also about the no video (asked somewhere in here), there's a check box under setting.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

moved to iPod forum

5. superdti

superdti Member

I bbaasSoftware see similar situations, expert guidance