AfterDawn Forums

dvdlab Motion menu audio

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

fallguy26 Suspended due non-functional email address
Hi All, i hope you can help me with this...
im using dvdlab v1.3.... i can create a motion menu with no problems... but when i add the audio to the background and play the final dvd the audio only plays for the same amount of time as my motion menu...is there a way around this or do you reckon its easier to just find out how lond the audio is and encode the motion menu for the same amount of time? please help.

"One man can make a Difference"
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Well I"m sure that this isn"t a Bug But suposed to be Like this...and you are Right when useing Motion Menu"s the Video and audio have to Match in Durration ,You can allways use a Video editor and Make the Audio Longer and /Or Loop it so it is Longer which is what I do or I use a Piece of Video for a Motion menu that has it"s own Audio Track....

P-4 2.6ghz (Overclocked to 3.2ghz)
Abit IS7
1gb Dual Chanell DDR 400mhz
Zalman CNPS7000-CU Cooler(Modded with 50cfm Fan)
XFX Gforce 6600GT 128mb GDDR3 (500/1000)
Pinnacle DV500 ADVC Editing Card
RaidMax Scorpio ATX Case + 5 Led
fallguy26 Suspended due non-functional email address
Yeah Like a trailer or something....excellent idea....thanks minion....

"One man can make a Difference"
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.