1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GET YOUR FINGER OUT & HELP YOURSELF !! please

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by lenny123, Apr 13, 2008.

1. lenny123

lenny123 Regular member

I notice that another well known forum is handing out bans to anyone posting questions which have already been asked & answered many, many times on the forum, an excellent idea IMO, folk really should get their finger out a search the forums as every conceivable question & answer is there,...it's pure laziness & very time consuming to expect help at the drop of a hat when YOUR box acts up when you could really do a bit of investigating yourself,...it's in your own interest to get familiar with the box you use as major issues like will happen again,... when this current spate of ecm's hit last week the forums were flooded with people all asking the same questions "where can I get codes,...how do I put the code into my box",.... info dealing with how to enter codes has been on this & other forums for ages,.years in fact & the new codes where available within minutes for anyone who took the time to search & not expect others to do the searching for them, I blame the parents,....joke

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

too true have a good read !

3. baznew

baznew Member

well iv had my finger out all week tried everything thats posted put new code in have 97 percent signal did powerscan all channels come up then please wait code been updated HELP

4. fla11

fla11 Member

you have the wrong code, where are you from nd i try get you the right code

5. jbvideo

jbvideo Regular member

Hi
    Not enough info mate? unable to help you, sorry.
    jbvid

6. juicyju

juicyju Member

well guys, i've read this site from top to bottom and it doesn't answer my post. ive had a go at trying to sort out my problem before i joined this site and unfortunately have just made it worse. now i simply havn't got a clue what to do and all this techno jargon doesn't help. you either want to help or you don't, putting people down for not being as smart as you and calling people lazeee is not helpful. c'mon have a heart!!

7. lenny123

lenny123 Regular member

OK,OK I'll bite,...whats you question ?

8. topcat96

topcat96 Regular member

Oh lenny123! Noooooooooooooooooo! lol