1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comcast Cable internet

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by yimmmy, Apr 21, 2008.

1. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

hi,
    ive recently come across a question about my comcast internet , from what i have heard and see over adds and speed tests is that comcast internet gets 16mbs down and what i have tested 2 upload what i have seen from numorious tests is that the 16mbs only stays downloading for about 20mb.... i am looking for a way and or modification to go ahead and take advantage of my internet provider, i have done what i can threw my router and there is nuthing you can do threw the cable modem unless you flash and go threw all that stuff but i dont mess with that, soo if any one has any ideas and suggestions it would be great

thanks

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

last time a thread with the same subject was opened it was closed for breaking the rules,

comcast might catch you with a modded cable modem and they cut of your internet:(

i sent you a PM:)

-tripplite

3. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

[qoute] last time a thread with the same subject was opened it was closed for breaking the rules, [/qoute]
    i c didnt realize this altho i did say ,,, i dont mess with that but @)