***New Eurovox Kuro 3 28/04/08 Fix For 8% Problem***

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sc0user, May 1, 2008.

1. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Eurovox Max Kuro Release
    UFL_Max_Kuro_28_04_08_T.exe

April 28th 2008

This file is an alternative image for people who may have the 8% signal problem.

It can be used by anyone but it is recommended to generally use the previous images that contain the Signal Boost option.

An option has also been added to turn AutoSort ON/Off in the Powerscan menu.

File Here http://www.mediafire.com/?hsmji5wjpas

Many thanks to the Kuro developers.

I have also put it in Eamos FTA Library.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Thanks Scouser , we'd be lost without ya :)

3. loyzer

loyzer Member

Hi tanx for all the info Yous have been a great help...

sc0user, when you say "
    It can be used by anyone but it is recommended to generally use the previous images that contain the Signal Boost option"
    Do you know which FW has the boos option, will the 210 update do the trick... TIA

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Previous recommended version is Kuro 3 18/04/08.

5. SParsnips

SParsnips Member

Scouser,
    My Eurovox Max V 2008 has been working fine for nearly 12 months. I flashed it 2 months ago with the then latest Kuro V3 18.04.08 fix coz I got fed up of inputting the numbers. I did a power scan last week as some channels I know mates of mine have were missing on my TV. After doing the power scan I now only get maximum 50 channels instead of the 200+ i was getting before. I have set the parameters correctly and watched as the box scans from 200 Mhz to 850 mhz. I cant even get the BBC1 and ITV1 channels now. Also all the films and sports are missing. I am at a loss to know what to do now. Any help appreciated please?

6. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Where abouts are you and who is your cable provider before VM eg TW C&W or N*L.

7. SParsnips

SParsnips Member

Thanks for the responce HiTech. I'm on TW but I have sorted it now. I read through a few of the forums and picked up that there may be a problem with the Kuro V3 28.04.2008 with the 8% signal fix, which is the version I flashed with 2 months ago. I decided to re flash the box with the Kuro V3 18.04.2008 version. Once I did another power scan with this version installed I got 245 chanels back.
    Hope this helps others. I am not sure why this fixed the problem as when I flashed the box the first time with the 28.04.2008 version I still had to do the power scan after installation and it found all the channels then???
    You seniors and addicts are doing a great job for us novices. Keep the good work up guy's.

8. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Nice work glad to hear you did it yourself by searching through the threads!, you may have got more channels in the first place by starting the scan at a lower freq's depending on your location but it doesn't matter now as your up and running :)

all the best.

9. maherman

maherman Member

Hi guys im having an issue with a eurovox box where we are only getting 8% this is a new box that i have only bought i am on the chorus network in portlaoise any ideas???

10. shaks08

shaks08 Member

Hi Scouser your fix worked perfect for my 8% signal problem, now that the new firmware (01/12/08) is available, iv got the 8% signal problem back again, will u b comin out with a solution once again.

11. 808Saint

808Saint Member

Now that i have added the recent fix i too am now only getting the 8% signal and thus no channels viewable :(

12. shaks08

shaks08 Member

I think theres not that many people with this problem, please dont forget us scouser, we'r stuck in a small isolated island. help!!

13. patrick56

patrick56 Member

hi all i cant seem to find right forum i dnt know how to combine my loader and bin file for digivox can any1 help me please?

14. malci

malci Guest

Just put a search in the search box at top "digivox" will suffice and you will find many threads like so, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/723649

15. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

How do you do that Malci? LOL evening mate ;)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  16. malci

malci Guest

Evening HiTeck, hope your well, I am off shortly, still getting a few smart a**** here and there!! lol see karl had some hassle, makes you wonder sometimes why bother!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
  17. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

There all over the place mate :) speak soon!

18. malci

malci Guest

Yes, and there is a bit of hijacking threads too I notice, no doubt you have, yes talk to you soon mate, take care.