AfterDawn Forums

how to play image file games

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

i downloaded a image file game off of bit torrent i have no clue how to make it play.
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
you need to get a programs like Alcohol or DAEMON Tools
once you have 1 or both of the programs follow the steps
1-install daemon tools or alcohol(it will ask you 2 restart at the end)
2-if daemon tools it will start on start-up in the bottom right -if alcohol start it as a normal program
3-daemon tools_left click and virtual cd/dvd_rom then select 1 drive that will create a virtual drive on your pc-alcohol_(you know what just stick with daemon tool ill tell you how to use alcohol if you need it just send me a message on this)
4-go to your My Computer there should be another drive there left click it and mount image find the image you downloaded and your done
ps if there is 2 or more images just mount the 2nd 1 when it asks 2 cd 2

Burn it to a disc using infra recorder. A pc game wiill require a crack. Discussion of cracks is forbidden in this forum.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.