AfterDawn Forums

Using XBox Controller as PC mouse, help.

corn Suspended due non-functional email address
Earlier I modded a male USB to an XBox controller, hoping I could use it as a mouse. I got the driver here, http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd.html . At first, it didn't work. I had to install another driver via windows. Then the program would recognize it. I got my settings, saved my profile and all that.

In the program itself, I can move the analogs around and press the buttons. However, I am having no luck actually getting the controller to act as a mouse out the program. I read somewhere else that I could use another program (ControlMK) to emulate it. The only problem, I am having problems even getting it to recognize my Controller.

I hope someone here has used there controller as a mouse, and is willing to share some of that nice wisdom they have ;).

Thanks guys, Corn.
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.