AfterDawn Forums

M3 Sakura download available !

This discussion thread has 10 messages.

new m3 sakura for the m3ds real is available for download here - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2553

this is a japanese hacked english working version by some very clever peeps at gbatemp :o)

working fine so far on my english m3ds real .

this works on the m3ds real , not sure about any other flashcart !

woof811.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 03 Jun 2008 @ 16:05
▼▼ This topic has 9 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
What are the benefits of this M3 Sakura?
isaacbomb Suspended due non-functional email address
i heard sakura is faster than the original system so its better in that sence and i believe the touch screen is used more and more accurate other then that i dont know

Isaac r lol
ive had sakura on my m3ds real a couple of days now and i have to say its excellent , very quick and overall a huge improvement on the original m3ds real firmware .

no probs as yet , but will post back if i come across any probs !

woof811.
woof811 can you post screenshots of the system? i havent gotten to see alot of it yet and im at school so no youtube or gbatemp.net =/

Isaac r lol
try this mate its the blue skin

and heres how your games list will look , ps. its very fast scrolling through your list of games !

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Jun 2008 @ 15:55
thats really amazing =D cant wait to get home
and try it is there other color themes?

Isaac r lol

EDIT:omg i tripple posted sorry i didnt realize it had went through it just said you have to wait 3 minutes i guess ti still went through sorry mods dont ban me
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Jun 2008 @ 16:14

Isaac r lol

EDIT:omg i tripple posted sorry i didnt realize it had went through it just said you have to wait 3 minutes i guess ti still went through sorry mods dont ban me

if possible can you delete this message and other message above this mods sorry again =(
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Jun 2008 @ 16:15

Isaac r lol
New version 1.12 available
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=8...0&#entry1466710

See the link for all the details
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.