AfterDawn Forums

RE: Download a Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360 - 100% Completed Save Game File?

This discussion thread has 21 messages.

Greetings, :-)

Searched for a Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360 - 100% Completed Save Game File around the net.

Cannot locate one as of yet.

If you have one or know of a place to download one please post it.

Any help with this is appreciated.

8-)
▼▼ This topic has 20 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
perhaps you should just beat the game yourself!!!!!!!!!! ever think of that??? and you cant use game saves anymore anways, so your SOL.
Erfan223 Suspended account
YOu should beat the game yourself.Itll be more epic man.lol.its actually shorter than GTA San Andreas so just go for it ur self.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 06 Jun 2008 @ 18:32
Yeah, I guess I will have to be a man about it... ;--)

Honestly, I just like to drive around/kill people and crash into

things... ;--D

I emailed rockstar for the heck of it and they said you could use a

saved game file with Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360...

Here is the info from rockstar;

No there is not, The only way to drive round all islands is to either complete the game or you can download a saved game file from websites like www.gamefaqs.com and install on your console

Wierd eh?

8-)
1. It's not possible.2
2. They ban you for stealing gamer points.
3. Why not play the game? It's GTA IV...

Originally posted by BurningAs:
1. It's not possible.2
2. They ban you for stealing gamer points.
3. Why not play the game? It's GTA IV...
1. It is absolutely possible as I know how to do it and it does work.
2. You wont get banned for stealing gamerpoints but your account could be put to 0 if you get about 5-10k a week.
3. I agree you should play the game as it is very good.

Go to http://blueshadowz.info to find saves for all GTA 4 offline achievements and how to use the saves.

smoobies Account closed as per user's own request
Yea I would like that save too. 20 races and 200 freakin pigons with cops chasing you every min, not to mention being firing at by people on the streets.And Brucie is annoying now.
I downloaded the gtaiv saved game from blueshadowz.info...

Now, I have to figure out how to transfer it from the macintosh to the memery card from the xbox 360 arcade...

I may get a danil xbox 360 transfer kit to transfer the saved game to the xbox 360.

If I can do it via wireless somehow that would be cool.

Any input or info always appreciated.

8-)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 11 Jun 2008 @ 18:48
You need to resign it first and the resigner is down at the mo.

This may help. I haven't tried it yet. But I'm off fot the summer. I might by it and try this.

http://forums.maxconsole.net/archive/index.php/t-77044.html
Hey, :-)

I have the danil xbox360 transfer kit...

I am able to copy files from my hard drive to the mu with Xplorer360 b6... :-D

I can't get the saved game files to load up or list from the mu in the gta iv game...

Here is my default gta iv (one original cousin bellic saved game) dir structure from the unaltered mu;

Content folder (Main Folder)

Subfolder E00002B5D80999F7

Subfolder FFFE07D1

Subfolder 00010000

File E00002B5D80999F7

The saved game files I have are SGTA401 type files (GTAIV_860_save.zip) & (GTA%20IV%20-%20FULL%20SAVE%20SET%20resigned.rar)...

and

Xploder dir with the 545407F2_SGTA407.gsx type files (GTA%20SAVES%20Xploder.rar)

How to I get the files in the proper extensions and dirs to load them up from the mu (and play them) in gta iv in the xbox360 arcade machine...

Any input, information, or advice is greatly appreciated,

8--->
Bailey07, fix your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP!

Quote:
Signatures

These rules exist to make viewing the forum as pleasant as possible to all users. Even though you might think signatures with large pictures look cool, some might find them extremely annoying.

1. Text-only signatures should have at most 5 lines of text.

2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.

3. If you use an animated picture in the signature, it should not be too distractive. Eg. blinking images or images with quick movement are not allowed.

4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.

5. All the abovementioned rules for forum posts apply also to the signatures.

Violation of these rules does not lead to an immediate ban. However if requested user must edit his or her signature to fit these guidelines.

I may just go with Xploder Xbox 360 Cheat Saves Downloadable version...

Anyone try this program Xploder360.exe?

It seems to be just the saved games (maybe resigned ones) but with instructions on how to and where to copy the files so they work right with gta iv.

Still thinking on whether to pull the trigger on this one. ;-)

8--)
The Pros are fun
$20 $40 or $70 is cheap
Originally posted by m0f099:
I may just go with Xploder Xbox 360 Cheat Saves Downloadable version...

Anyone try this program Xploder360.exe?

It seems to be just the saved games (maybe resigned ones) but with instructions on how to and where to copy the files so they work right with gta iv.

Still thinking on whether to pull the trigger on this one. ;-)

8--)
It's funny you should mention that. My brother in law and I were thinking of purchasing that as well but are sceptical. I found an offline resigner here url: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DNP7A1C
so can i transfer from pc to hard-disk save game 100% gtaiv????
what do i need?
8--)
It's funny you should mention that. My brother in law and I were thinking of purchasing that as well but are sceptical. I found an offline resigner here url: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DNP7A1C

File was removed from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DNP7A1C

A reposting of the file is greatly appreciated, :===>

What is the name of the app if you can post it,

Danke

:----D
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Jun 2008 @ 19:52
Actually thats just a merger. Goto : http://blueshadowz.info/news.php and join then on left side goto the XSS and join that. Now you have a online resigner
I dont think there are any offline resigners as they are resigned online.

Although xploder might be easier to use there are still nowhere near as many saves. I would advise to use xploder and xplorer360 (with XSS resigner) if you are using a memory unit as you can use the trasfer cable that you get with xploder on xplorer360. If you are using hard drive I would advise using xplorer360 as xploder does not support hard drives.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Jun 2008 @ 16:35
Originally posted by smoobies:
Actually thats just a merger. Goto : http://blueshadowz.info/news.php and join then on left side goto the XSS and join that. Now you have a online resigner
Cool, I will try that site

Thanks

8----)
Originally posted by bailey07:
I dont think there are any offline resigners as they are resigned online.

Although xploder might be easier to use there are still nowhere near as many saves. I would advise to use xploder and xplorer360 (with XSS resigner) if you are using a memory unit as you can use the trasfer cable that you get with xploder on xplorer360. If you are using hard drive I would advise using xplorer360 as xploder does not support hard drives.
Good info :--->

Which version of xplorer360 has the xss resigner?

Will xplorer360 resign on a 256mb mu?

I have read 64 mu are ideal for resign/transfer of xbox360 gamez.

What is your experience?

8----------]
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Jun 2008 @ 20:09
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.