AfterDawn Forums

DVD Flick - how long to encode sources ?

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

MRBK Suspended due non-functional email address
Whats Really Good AfterDawn.com...

Im BK...I just join this site yesterday and I trying to get into burning movies to DVD...right now Im encoding my first movie download...and its taking long as hell....How long does it take to Combine the sources?....Thats where it seems to be stuck at right now...Im just wondering...

I thinking of buying me a another computer just to burn movies because on this one I do mainly music...I make Beats....but anyway...I was wondering after the movie finish encoding will I be able to burn it to a DVD to watch?...Im using DVD Flick....Please any help is greatly apreciated....

Stay Up

BKster

Mr.Bytch Killa
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
bumped post (after only a few minutes) removed
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 14 Jun 2008 @ 13:46
Hi and welcome. I removed your second post, you could have been searching the forums instead of bumping after a mere 6 minutes.
Here's a DVD Flick guide, all you need should be in there - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/552742

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Originally posted by creaky:
Hi and welcome. I removed your second post, you could have been searching the forums instead of bumping after a mere 6 minutes.
Here's a DVD Flick guide, all you need should be in there - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/552742

Thanks 4 removing that...it was a mistake Im sorry bout that...

Im trying to burn it now but its says that the Medium isnt present....what does this mean?....

I did some researching on my problem and I found out that my drive only plays DVD's not burn them....It got DVD ROM....on the front panel...when it should have DVD RW...so I going to get me a external drive to hook to a computer.

Thanks....Now I know what I gotta do I feel a lot better...

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 14 Jun 2008 @ 16:02

Mr.Bytch Killa
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.