1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-RAR downloads

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by SPARKRL, Jun 17, 2008.

1. SPARKRL

SPARKRL Member

THE PROBLEM : When I'm downloading a large file (like a movie or something), I have to copy & past every address for
    winrar. Is the a program or secret never been heard of idea that someone in eitherland knows that will allow a poor simple dl'er like myself attach several address' and be able to walk away for awhile.

THE SOLUTION: uhhh..........o that's right, it's on you now. thanx

2. varnull

varnull Guest

I'm confused... you don't download with winrar.

3. SPARKRL

SPARKRL Member

Sorry about that. I dl with winrar. Hoping to find a faster and simpler method or program to dl several attachments without doing the copy and past repeatedly. thanx

4. varnull

varnull Guest

Still not getting you.. but I know what you ware wanting to do. Unfortunately if the files you are downloading are individuals each in a seperate location you have no option but to click each one individually.. or with some browsers right click and "save target as" ;)

5. SPARKRL

SPARKRL Member

Thanx. will try it

6. homesick

homesick Regular member

how in the world did you make sense of this? i read it twice and i still dont understand it.

7. varnull

varnull Guest

Yeah.. but I think we got there after getting the OP to look at what was happening .. and that's what M$ and co don't want users to do isn't it.