AfterDawn Forums

GTA VCS Cheat Device V2.4 HELP!

This discussion thread has 7 messages.

Hi! I'm trying to put the GTA VCS Cheat Device on my psp. I have CFW 3.71 M33-4. I'm trying to put on V2.4 of Cheat Device. First i make the folder SEplugins in the root of the memory stick. Then i put the file vcscheatdevice371.prx into the SEplugins folder. Then i make a new text file called game.txt and in it write"echo vcscheatdevice371.prx"(without the ""). The problem i'm running into is that when i go into the recovery menu i enable the Plain Modules in UMD/ISO then when i go to the plugins option nothing is there exept for the back button. I dont know what i'm doing wrong. Please help me. I wasn't very familiar with some of the terms in the readme file.
▼▼ This topic has 6 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
do a folder named "seplugins" instead of SEplugins without "" and do a game.txt as you did but write there

ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice371.prx

if you have the vcscheatdevice371.prx in seplugins folder.

and, where the hell you heard that "echo" thing?

I saw the echo thing in the read me... I didnt know if i was supposed to write it or not.
There still isn't anything in the plugins menu... I dont know whats going wrong...(Sorry for the double post)
well, heres little "guide"

get your psp with usb connected.

then in your psp's "root" not in any folder, get a folder and name it seplugins.

then get the vcscheatdevice371.prx in seplugins folder.

then write a game.txt in folder seplugins and write there:
ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice371.prx

then you can close the usb and get to recovery menu and enable the plugin.

if theres more problems i wrote this from memory so post more.

edit - file structure

ms0:/
-----seplugins/
----------------vcscheatdevice371.prx
----------------game.txt (and there is a line: ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice371.prx)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Jun 2008 @ 15:10

What do you meen there is a line? and thats exeactly what i did but i'll try again.
It still doesnt work... I dont get why this is getting sooo complicated for something htat seems so simple to set up...
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.