1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to finalize CD after burning

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Naaa, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Naaa

Naaa Guest

Hi!

I've googled on this but i didn't find any conclusive answer. As in the title i would like to know how to finalize a CD after burning. Is there any program I can use maybe?

2. kingqc

kingqc Member

I think if you cd not finalize,you can use other program like nero
    to close cd,but why not close cd after burngin at once?

3. Naaa

Naaa Guest

I don't think i can finalize an already burned CD with Nero. I least I didn't find any meny or option to choose for that. When I burned the CD's I din't know that it didn't finalized it at once, I saw that later when I was trying to play the CD on my player.

But I want to save my burned CD's and make them readable, can you finalize later with any other program?

Anyway, do you have any tips of any easy program, that I can use for the next CD's, to burn audio CD with that you can include finalize at once?

4. kingqc

kingqc Member

1:if cd use TAO mode write should can finalize later,but I not sure nero can do it.if you want to finalize it,I have to write a special program to do it. so you must wait!
    2:My software should can do this job,CD MP3 Burner download from http://www.mp3do.com,it support TAO and DAO Mode write,also all will finalize it at once. so you can play with like car cd stereo player.

5. Naaa

Naaa Guest

1. I don't know which mode the CD's are written in, but as you wrote, i want to find a program and see if it can finalize after.

2. Thank you for the tips, I'll use that next time.

6. banditxkr

banditxkr Member

I know this is a really old thread, but i was having the same problem and found a program that can finalize after the burn.

DRUM ROLL....... ImgBurn (option is under tool>drive>close)

7. Mez

Mez Active member

banditxkr, I am curious, what would you be going with a CD that you wouldn't do in a session? I can't even think when I ever did a multi session DVD. I don't burn till I am ready.

8. banditxkr

banditxkr Member

i wasn't mutisessionin at all actually, i was just using a burning program that didn't finalize with the burn. (I'd never even heared of a program that didn't finalize untill this program)