1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help !! Create interactive menu for VCD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Garf4u2, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Garf4u2

Garf4u2 Guest

Hello,
    I would really appreciate if you can help me. I have about 6 mpg files (6 chapters).
    I would like to create a VCD Menu with either
    (1) Text, which links to these individual chapters. For example if one text is for "Movie 1", user should be able to click the text and it should start the 1st chapter.
    The second text should start 2nd chapter.... A "PLAY ALL" text should play all chapters.
    (2) If the aforementioned Menu is complicated.. how can I get a menu with even the thumbnails of all the chapters? Can I arrange this thumbnails anywhere on the menu screen.
    Pleeeeeeaaaseee let me know !!!
    Thanks in advance !

2. longhair

longhair Member

3. sapne99

sapne99 Guest

With Nero you can make menus, thumbnails and alot more. Just go to www.nero.com and download thier the demo version of it.

A simple and comprehensive tutorial on burning VCD with Nero, u can find at:

http://www.infinisource.com/multimedia/vcd3.html

sapne

4. FIXIT

FIXIT Regular member

YOU COULD CREATE YOUR OWN MENU SCREENS WITH SOMETHING LIKE PHOTO SHOP SAVE THEM AS BMP IMAGES AFTER THAT ENCODE WITH TMPGENC THEN USE VCD EASY TO PUT THE WHOLE LOT TOGETHER VCDEASY CAN THEN BE USED TO MAKE THE MENU SCREENS INTERACTIVE
    ITS EASIER THAN YOU WOULD THINK AND GIVES YOU MORE CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS THAN THE NERO MENUS DO