AfterDawn Forums

Panasonic BD30 Transport Problems

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Has anyone experienced problems with the Panasonic BD30 player, as it would seem there are problems with the transport in this particular model.

I only purchased this player a week ago, and its jumping (or jerky)when using BRay ((not a prob with DVD?)

Any help would be appreciated.
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Looks like some users have experienced this problem:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=14091819

If you don't have an extended warranty then you may have to return it to Panasonic for service.

Panasonic PT-AE3000 1080p Projector//Carada 110" Criterion High Contrast Grey 16:9 Screen//Oppo BDP-83SE//Toshiba HD-XA2
Classe SSP800 Processor//Classe CA-5200 5 Channel Amplifier//Classe CA-2200 2 Channel Amplifier
Bowers & Wilkins 802D L-R/HTM 1D Center/SCMS Surrounds/JL Audio Fathom f113 x 2
That's exactly what I've done. I am going to take a chance on another one, but after that if still a problem, I wont bother with Panasonic at all.

Thanks for the relpy.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.