1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lg shine ringtones and internet

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by jmac21, Jul 5, 2008.

1. jmac21

jmac21 Member

I just bought and cingular lg shine cu720. Is there any way to deactivate the internet so we don't get charged by accidentally getting on or receiving picture messages. Would like to disable the internet on this phone. Is this possible?

I also tried to add ringtones to this phone but the phone always says the file is too large to be set as a ringtone. I'm using mp3 and take 15 sec clips of songs but they are still too large. Is there a way to shrink a song so I can use part of it as a ringtone or do I have to buy them?

Thanks

2. qwertys7

qwertys7 Member

About internet deactivation contact your operator. Obviously you have set it up and now need a code to enter to cancel the service.

Check if you have some large files already on your phone - some videos, pictures of your own or animated, songs or games downloaded. Otherwise it should not be a problem with ringtones. I download any song I want as a ringtone from my PC in mp3 and I have 15 full songs now + 6 original phone tones. Also see if you are downloading under the "Sounds" file.

It is never too late to have new LG Ringtones

3. jmac21

jmac21 Member

The songs are being downloaded as sounds. When I try to make them ringtones it says the file is too large.