1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATI X600 temperatures

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Webchuzz, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Webchuzz

Webchuzz Member

Hi all.
    I have this graphics card and recently i tried do monitor his temperatures.
    I tried Everes, SpeedFan, ATI Tray Tools and lots of other apps, but none of them seemed to show me the temperatures, even at their preferences.

I wonder if someone knows a software that actually can monitor the temperatures of a x600, among others.

Thanks in advance.

2. TriggerX

TriggerX Member

i think, but im not sure.. rivatuner might be compatible with ATI cards. i remember reading on the guru website that fan speed functions that monitor temperature would work on ATI cards too, but you might want to double check that. Rivatuner is a very good reliable free fan/overclocking program. the latest version is 2.09 and supports a bunch of new cards, you should check the list and see if yours is listed.

3. Webchuzz

Webchuzz Member

No progress..
    I also tried RivaTuner and every single temperature monitor program you can imagine... Non of them can show me the temperatures of my ATI Radeon x600.

Please help.

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Catalyst control center, in the overdrive section? You need not unlock overdrive, it should show you the temperature.

5. Webchuzz

Webchuzz Member

I've got the most recent Catalyst and I can't seem to find that Overdrive section you talk about...

6. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

are you using the advanced view, like so?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  7. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

As far as I was aware, the X600 didn't have an onboard thermistor. If none of those programs are showing you a temp, that may be the case.

I know most of those programs showed the temps fine with an X800GTO, an X850XT, and an X1800XT. But the X600 is basically a Radeon 9600 for PCI-E.