AfterDawn Forums

Transfer a downloaded game to PS3

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

How do I transfer a downloaded ps3 game to my ps3 to play? I know it can be done, I just don't know exactly how to do it. And so no one thinks I'm stealing things, the games can be downloaded legally.
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
hey i heard about that too...
i know this sounds ridiculous but my friend's friend bought an HDloader hard drive from asia
he puts his downloaded games onto the hdloader and plays them on ps3
im trying to find out more about it too
Mmmmm.. I do not think this can be done and if it can I'd like to know about it!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Jul 2008 @ 3:30
this sound interesting pm me if you figure it out.

thanks
This cant be done yet. We have been trying. If he did get it to work please tell us how because he succeeded where we have failed.
somehow i think if that had really happened it would be all over QJ and here as well. you sure tht was on a ps3 and not a ps2? i mean if your friend did do that, hit him up for info cuz i think we'd all love to know how to do that lol. no seriously we would.. lol
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.