1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions about nokia 6555

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by tsafrir, Jul 20, 2008.

1. tsafrir

tsafrir Member

hello, i'm new here and i have a few questions.

i recently bought a nokia 6555 from ebay and it says it's locked to AT&T, now i read all the threads about the problems with unlocking BB5 phones.

i saw one thread that says there is a BB5BOX and i went to the homepage, it doesn't say anything about the nokia 6555, i also read at another forum about the so called - "turbo-sim" does it really works for nokia 6555? is it possible to buy it and activate it myself?

my problem is as follows: i bought the phone in ebay, i knew it was locked to AT&T, i didn't know only AT&T can open it. now, i live in Israel and have no contact with AT&T, what can i do now, in order to use my phone, and not dicard it as a freakin' $200 plastic paper weight!

thank you all, sorry if i didn't act as the forum rules indicate in any way.

2. JoeGons

JoeGons Active member

Well, you can google for the information.
    There are mail in services you can try.
    I believe the "Turbo" works on the 6500 but that is all I can tell you. You will need to ask the sellers on EBay.
    J