1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garmin Mobile on N95

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by elvis24, Jul 27, 2008.

1. elvis24

elvis24 Member

Got a n95 with 8gb memory card.
    Have successfully installed garmin mobile xt version 4.10.80s60.9
    it has uk maps, some of europe
    is it posible to put north america maps on it. If so how.
    Cheers for any help

2. aznblitz

aznblitz Member

hey

i have just purchased a nokia n95 8 gig phone but wanted to buy garmin mobile XT 2009 to intall onto my phone. However my phone doesnt have a sd slot any ideas on how i would install the program and get it working on my phone?? any help would be appreciated?

3. elvis24

elvis24 Member

Yes, I can help. You need to plug the phone into your pc with out installing the pc software. This will make the pc react to the phone like an external storage device. Then you can add the required garmin files as needed, when you come to unplug the phone always use the safely remove hardware feature on your pc otherwise the phones memory will show the data you sent accross as corrupt.
    Then when the phone is unplugged it should auto detect the instll package, if it doesnt then find it in the file manager app on the phone and select and install. After a few minutes and a small install process you have garmin sat nav on your nokia. I have done a true 8gig black with my garmin mobile xt software. So any probs give me a shout.