AfterDawn Forums

psp turns on and then off

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

gigamage Suspended due non-functional email address
I was playing on my psp. I shut it down and turned it back on when the SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAMENT thing came up it shut down. Now every time I start my psp it shuts down I have 3.90 m33-3 plz help

plz help me
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Remove the battery and re-insert it again :)

And juz see whether the recovery menu boots up properly :)

My (+[__]%) life - HERE :)
*Why do I take it all ??? Why do I beg for more ??? I never thought that this is how I Hit The Floor* Bullet For my Valentine darn rulez !!!! \m/ ^_^ \m/
Guide on how to use popsloader : HERE / Working and non-working pandora batteries : HERE
gigamage Suspended due non-functional email address
Originally posted by acidy:
Remove the battery and re-insert it again :)

And juz see whether the recovery menu boots up properly :)
Tried it still doesnt work.
The recovery menu shuts down too.

plz help me
Not to sound like a dick..
but do plug in ur AC adaptor...and see if that works lol
i mean..the simplest things are always the ones that cause the most pain

PSP -> 2.60 TA-082 + 2.71 - 1.5 + 3.03 OE-A + OE-B + OE-C + 3.52 M33 - 3.40 OE-A + 3.52 M33-4 + 3.71 M33-4 + 4.01 M33-2 w/ 1.50 k = dropped 1ft and lost my PSP permanently

Hardstyle or No Style baby. w000
-DJ The Chemist
yeah, your battery is low. charge it. if it doesn't help, try to put in another battery and see if it turns on.If it does then the battery is screwed up.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Aug 2008 @ 6:51

Join my forum, you can ask questions about PSPs there.
http://aftermidnight-heaven.forumotion.net/

Well, that doesn't happen if your battery is low >_<
If the battery is low, the PSP juz shows the green light and then w/o starting the screen it goes off :)

Try removing your battery and start your PSP with juz the AC plugin >_>

My (+[__]%) life - HERE :)
*Why do I take it all ??? Why do I beg for more ??? I never thought that this is how I Hit The Floor* Bullet For my Valentine darn rulez !!!! \m/ ^_^ \m/
Guide on how to use popsloader : HERE / Working and non-working pandora batteries : HERE
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.