1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w910i service manual

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by daacekin, Aug 5, 2008.

1. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

anyone got a w910i service manual in pdf or other format? thanks

2. PeterEdin

PeterEdin Regular member

Try here:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/w910i?cc=gb&lc=en

Basically, go to the SE Website, choose your Country, select support, find your phone on the drop down list then under quick links you'll see User Guide (in PDF).

Note, I selected the UK as the W910i doesn't appear on the US site, but that link should take you straight there.

3. PeterEdin

PeterEdin Regular member

Sorry, accept my appologies and ignore all that.

I read that as you wanting a User Manual, not a service namual.

4. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

it's ok. i got my hands on a service manual some time ago. but have no use for it anymore :)

5. bakerboyz

bakerboyz Guest

hi if you still have the manual i could do with it at the mo. i changed my cover and now my speaker wont work.

6. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

hello, the url is here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8bf0ay

firstly, as much as i like this forum, when it comes to phones, IT'S RUBBISH. honestly i hate this forum. needs major improvements. (regarding phones)

so i went to howard forums and they helped me out with the manual. (url posted above) (if you wanna find my post, my username is daaceking)

secondly, i didn't ACTUALLY use it or repair it. i got it done from other people. professional in the field.

also, since the phone is approximately one years old, you phone could still be under warrenty. sony ericsson should repair it. or perhaps your network (if you're a contract customer).

EDIT: i don't know if changing the cover would make your warranty void. but besides that, if you call sony ericsson, they should repair your phone for free.

OR, you can do a search on ebay for the parts you need but i dont really know what part you need.

all i cant say is the loudspeaker is at the bottom, back. but there might be a fault on the board.

you could try putting the old covers on and see if it works.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008